Started 5/28

SmokeFan

I had tried the January Whole30 but got sidelined due to an intestinal illness.  Then life got in the way for the next few months.  I started back up last week, the day after Memorial Day.  One week in... day 8 today.

Last week I pretty much wanted to sleep all the time, but Sunday (day 6) I started to perk up and have more energy.  I've noticed my pants are starting to get a bit looser and I'm recovering more easily from CrossFit.   Also I'm not (yet, anyway) having dreams about food... :lol:

I'm noticing a bit of dizziness/head rush however... should I add a bit more salt to my food?

Oh my gosh, this whole time I've been thinking I was on Day 7, but I am on Day 8, woohoo!!  I started on the Tuesday after Memorial Day as well.  

This is my 3rd attempt at it and I feel so much better than I had either of the other two...plus I am here on this forum, which is awesome for support!  

I am glad you are noticing some good changes this week!  I have noticed some too...after about Day 6, the cravings started calming down and my mood swings are leveling out (my hubby is excited about this a lot  :P )

I notice that when I feel lightheaded and dizzy it is usually because I am not eating enough, in the form of protein or fat.  Some days I feel like I am eating half of a chicken, but I will say when I do that, I feel much more steady throughout the day.  So instead of adding salt, I think you should make sure you are following the meal template closely and eating the appropriate pre/post workout meals, especially if you are doing cross fit.

Good luck over the next 22 days!!  :D

I notice that when I feel lightheaded and dizzy it is usually because I am not eating enough, in the form of protein or fat.  Some days I feel like I am eating half of a chicken, but I will say when I do that, I feel much more steady throughout the day.  So instead of adding salt, I think you should make sure you are following the meal template closely and eating the appropriate pre/post workout meals, especially if you are doing cross fit.

I may need to eat more.  I've been trying to get plenty of good fats but perhaps not enough of that and protein... I'll try eating more fat and protein and see how I feel.

Archived