Repeat Offender Climbs Back Up

missmunchie

I have been a bit of a lurker these past few months since my first Whole30 in January. I have been trying to do another one since but keep sliding and getting sidetracked with life and my own book o' excuses. I think I'm in a good place right now to give it another hearty go. I just have to take it one meal, one decision at a time.

My goals for this Whole30 are to hit the gym at least 5 days a week, and to keep up with my half marathon training for my race on June 16th. Oops, I just realized I planned my Whole30 over a race. Oh, and I have a bachelorette party weekend in there, too. Hmm. Well, I can always be the DD! Anyway, my other intention is to sleep better, so my goal will be to get to bed by 9:30 on weeknights. Also, no coffee, to help with the sleep thing and because I don't like it without cream anyway.

I've already started this morning, 6/4. I might have to restart tomorrow because I think there was cheese in my eggs, but I'm not sure. I'll check on it tonight.

Okay, I feel ready now. Let's do this, and good job to all of the other June-buddies!

Archived