Notifications

Is anyone else getting a ton of notifications today? 

I had noticed for a while that I wasn't getting all of mine.  I don't think the forum is that active this morning.  I have seen some of this activity already, so it seems as though a notification back-log has been repaired with a Spring opening of the notification floodgates.

Oh, now I see that some of the ones I got today were from 5/27 and there are still more to come.  This has been an interesting week.

I am getting notifications of tapatalk notifications on my phone in my emails but they are regarding old PMs. I thought it was just Tapatalk but you dont use it do you?

No, I don't.  I knew I had missed a few notifications, but not THIS many.  They are mixed in with some from today and some say the name of the person the way they did before and some say "new reply..."

But Reneé she means notifications of old PMs. I was getting lots of those on Tapatalk too. It seems to have stopped though. Lets still blame it on the bots. I am blaming the change of weather from warm and sunny to chilly and sprinkles on the bots. :blink:

Actually, a lot of my notifications of replies and likes on old posts were not coming for a while.  It almost seemed as though they didn't get sent if I was active in the forum when they came.  I got hundreds of them over the weekend.  I had never gotten them before and had only seen the replies if I had gone back to see another reply.  Many of them were from April and May...maybe even March.

It seems to have caught up now.

Archived