Snacking/quick meal ideas!

I'm 25wks and am battling some serious food aversions right now. I believe I am gluten intolerant and think I have issues with potatoes and legumes. So I really need to get on this Whole 30 train. I attempted several times to complete a W30 and never managed to. I also am trying to reduce sugar as both my DH and I are trying to cure infections. We are not a happy bunch right now!

I'm trying to stay primal/paleo (and mostly failing) and can finally stand eggs and bacon so that's SO HELPFUL. Meat is seriously grossing me out as is steamed/cooked veggies. Raw are ok and I'm loving salads usually. I love love love LOVE my fruit and could just eat that food group all day! I have a 3yo and our standby snacks are cheese, fruit, nuts and yogurt are regulars right now.

Any ideas for switch outs that are W30 compliant?

what about roasted veggies?  they have a nice crisp to them.  I have 3 boys (5, 3, 9 months) and I try to not let them snack.  I try to fill them up on 3 meals a day as the programs provides.  It is hard, and I do have emergency snacks (homemade trail mix, Larabars).

Raw veg with homemade mayo-based or guac-esque dips. Olives. My kids love olives. And homemade Larabars. If I was pregnant now I would not be eating a lot of bacon unless it was from pastured pigs.

Archived