Amount of Food/Activity Level.

km_66

Hey there,

I was a husky kid growing up old school 'bread & butter'

I unintentionally lost a lot of weight and became skinny.

My mind switched to not wanting to be the husky kid again and I developed the onset of an eating disorder.

I still have bad days and realise I probably always will. Still timid about eating a lot of carbs.

I follow a CrossFit workout/schedule.

If any questions need to be asked, I will answer as best I can.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Moderators

The meal template offers the best advice possible: http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

Most people feel better eating some starchy carbs. The more active you are, the more carbs you need to perform well and feel good. Most of us need to experiment with that. You can lose weight while eating a baked sweet potato every day because I did when I did my first Whole30.

Following the templates should give you about 30-40% of your intake from carbs..... It's just that they are mostly vegetable based.... If you skimp on your veggies it will come back to bite you in the ass

One or two sweet potatoes/ squash/carrots /beet.... And a boat load of greens and occasional fruit never put an ounce of fat on anyone!!! Over eat greens and your doing yourself a favor.... ;)

Experiment on your starch veg... You will need them to power your workouts and put on muscle.

Archived