Starting Whole30 over tomorrow!! 6/13/2013

marciperry

wow, so many foods I can't palate in the morning!!  I made some egg cupcakes yesterday but a combo of not making them right and being new to eggs made them really hard to eat...  got through one and a half which is not bad but I wake up ravenous... so I tried to have a banana with some coconut flakes... too sweet.  leftover sweet potato hash--too savory!!  I had no idea I was so picky.  I usually eat plain, unsweetened yogurt with strawberries and grape nuts for breakfast which sounds just about right to me ;)  Unfortunately I didn't have a million back up breakfasts planned so I 'm kind of struggling to find something to eat right now.  Well now I know to do better planning tomorrow~!

Loud and clear Alison!  I'm on #3 and still struggle with breakfast.  I can deal with eggs somewhat, and often pair them with some kind of veggie soup (tomato basil or cream of broc recently).  I also find I can deal with tuna salad in the morning.  Funny!

If you aren't really an all the time eggs for breakfast person (like me)...i know it sounds weird... but chicken, apple, celery salad. :)....

You don't HAVE to eat breakfasty types foods in the morning, and I know it's very difficult to break that habit, but last night's leftover will also do just fine (plus if you just have to re-heat it, then that frees up your morning time!!). Egg cups are alright but I can't stand reheated eggs so I mainly make them and eat them when I know I am going to have a busy week, but rarely.

Cook the chicken if you can the night before... then chop 1/4 apple into edible pieces and some celery... season with salt and pepper and cinnamon.... NEW BREAKFAST!! I tripped on this recipe years ago when my sister was doing the HCG or HGC whatever it's called... and that was in there... all compliant food! YAAAYYY!!!

Hope everyone is doing better!!! 

hows your day going marciperry?  I think the hardest part was all the food swipes I do with my kids' food...  I dont' think I really even thought about it before.  crumb of banana bread, cleaning off the pb from the knife, snatching one pretzel, etc.  defintiely can be tricky!  but food turned out fine, had some great meals...  

finding it interesting I'm not really feeling satisfied after a meal, until quite some time later, maybe an hour or more and then I really feel full for a while.  its hard to know when to quit eating!

Archived