Salesman vs Paleo Diet

bnlauren

Hi All,

So my bf is going to attempt the 30 day challenge and he does sales. We're trying to figure out where he can eat out for a quick bite to eat. I know Chipotle is out now due to the oils they use unfortunately but do you have any other ideas?

Thanks!

Anyplace that can give him a salad and a plain grilled chicken breast?  Or can a deli perhaps do a salad with tuna, hold the mayo?  (If not, I have this W30 fantasy of BYO protein, and paying a small 'corking' fee....which I am sure is not helpful to your bf!)  I think chains and fast food places will not be his friend, but that's just a hunch.

Start with places that cook to order and have gluten free menus. As kew said, that's less likely with chain restaurants.

That being said, chains in my area (not sure if they're national) that are good options are Legal Seafood, Burton's Grill, PapaRazzi and Not Your Average Joe's.

He could also pack a compliant lunch in an insulated lunch bag or mini cooler to take with him on the road. On nice days, he could eat in a park or on a bench somewhere.

If you have Whole Foods in your neck of the woods, their take-out might be an option. Salad bar, prepared foods, sushi  without rice, etc. 

Archived