Official Whole30 programme on 1 July?

kiwihoney

Hi, I read in the FAQs that there are "official Whole30" programmes run three times a year - the next one starting 1 July.

http://whole9life.com/faq/: 'We run “official†Whole30 programs three times a year – January 1st, July 1st, and mid-October (ending just before U.S. Thanksgiving)...'

I'd like to find out more about this. I recently finished one Whole30 and am keen to start again as I slipped back into bad habits and didn't reintroduce properly.

I've had a look around the website but I can't find anything relevant... An someone tell me more?

Thanks,

Melissa

• Moderators

The Whole9 blog publishes articles promoting the Whole30 or updating guidelines as a lead up to the January, July, and October periods. The forum tends to get busier and that can be good and bad. There are lots of people sharing, but the moderators can't keep up with everything being posted.

I am starting mine on July 1st. It is my first, though I have been wheat, sugar and processed food free since September 2012. Looking to tighten up on all the other stuff. I've been gleefully mainlining the 'legal' stuff and its slowing down my progress. 

Archived