Did I mess up???

jsmphoto

Today is day 1 for me and I know that my breakfast was ok. 2 hard boiled eggs and an avocado but for lunch the hubs and I were running errands so we went for Mexican. I had chicken breast fajitas and grilled onions and grac. Do I need to start over??? HELP!!!

Why do you think you need to start over? Did you eat the tortillas? Dairy? Beans? Were the fajitas coated/cooked in something non-compliant? If the answer to any of the above is yes, then you should start over tomorrow.

The chicken could have been cooked in soybean oil and marinated in who knows what. I'd just add a day, so do a W31.

On a side-note, you know that wasn't a great breakfast right? Have you read the meal template? You didn't eat anything bad, but 2 eggs doesn't cut it...you need more protein and some veggies!

Lol. I know I needed a lot more for breakfast but I was running out of the house and that's what I could grab. I didn't eat any of the rice or beans or cheese but I have no idea what the stuff was cooked in. I guess I 'didn't make it' on my first day. At least I'm not half way done lol.

Archived