injury recovery foods

I am trying to eat super healthy to facilitate the recovery process, but if there are any foods in particular anyone can recommend, appreciate it. Here's what I have:

bike accident, knocked unconscious/mild concussion. severe bruising, road rash that is not scabbing up, muscle ache, whiplash, joint/ligament issues in shoulder. i think that's it.

I read somewhere blueberries were good. I am eating lots of greens (spinach/brocoli) other colored veggies, salmon, eggs and of course the healthy fats as supplement.

Grated fresh ginger- in tea, curries, stir-fried with veges; brilliant for inflammation and any nausea from head injury.

Homeopathic Arnica for bruising.

Would highly recommend some cranial work for the head injury and to deal with the shock. Shock drains your body of minerals and Vit C.

I agree with the suggestion of bone broth, extra protein of an egg yolk whisked in to each mug full will be good for healing, and non-acidic Vit C with every meal.

Hope your healing process goes well x

All of the online lists I've seen contain 99% foods we're already eating on a Whole30. Seriously - do a quick google search, and you'll find a lot of fruits/veggies and a couple of fishes. So keep on keepin' on, get plenty of rest, and we'll all be sending our healing thoughts and prayers your way!

Archived