Finished today - made big improvements in my health

kristenc

Finished my w30 today!  I did it to help with some health problems (chronic headaches and migraines, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue)  I have seen great improvement in most of my symptoms.  I feel like this kind of diet is def the right path for me.  I plan to continue following a paleo diet.  No plans to reintroduce anything - don't want to rock the boat.  I'm feeling better than I have in years, but I'm sure I haven't cured all my issues in just a month's time.  So I'm sticking with it - the only thing I have an interest in re-introducing on occasion is a nice glass of wine! ;)

Congratulations!  I'm on day 30 today!  Feeling pretty proud as you should be too!  I keep going back and forth on what to do next, even though deep down I know the answer is to extend the whole 30 for a while longer.  It's so funny, that it seems we all want that glass of wine.

Congrats to you both! I'm on Day 17 and I'm walking around in a bit of a state of disbelief: a) that I've made it this far and B) that I truly feel better than I have in years. I don't feel "polluted" or heavy or guilty - and I think I've finally accepted that I'm not being cheated out of anything - I've just gotten rid of what I don't need. 

I too am wondering about what's going to happen when the 30 days are up. I will likely enjoy having wine on occasion again, but I can't see any benefit to reintroducing any of the other stuff I've finally stopped missing. 

Archived