I want to plan but can't open Planning PDF

Squirrel

Sorry that this post may sound stupid, but opening the ISWF Meal planning pdf crashes my computer every time. I have the up to date Adobe reader etc but every time the darn thing goes down, freezes, and has to be turned off and rebooted.

Is there anywhere I can view a different copy of the plan please (as I did not know there were things like 'palm sized servings of protein' and such to consider) other than as this pdf?

I have the ISWF book marked on my Amazon list but right now I have NO money for books. I will be buying a copy when I get any spare cash, believe me.

Thank you for any help. I did my day 1 today and thought it was OK but now I am really worried about portion sizes and what I should be having etc.

Thanks,

Squirrel

You're supposed to build each meal around your protein source. One or two palm size serving of protein.  (start with one if you feel hungry add a little more up to 2) 

And fill the rest of your plate with veggies.

One to 2 fruit servings per day

And one or more fat sources per meal

Good Luck!

I grabbed a school notebook to jot down weekly meal plans in. I've done weekly meal plans since I gave up wheat and sugar but now that I'm doing this I don't want to keep reinventing the wheel so I'm keeping the weeks in the notebook and marking the things I want to make again. I also set up a Pinterest page of Whole30 compliant recipes so I have a place for ideas and they aren't all mixed in with my other recipes.

Try your library to see if they have It Starts With Food available to check out.  You can also find Paleo type cook books at some libraries and that may give you some ideas for things to cook.  Good luck.  Some of the books that I've enjoyed from the library so far are Practical Paleo and Everyday Paleo (some of the recipes in the books aren't Whole30 compliant but can be easily adjusted or just skip them until your Whole30 is over) but I love checking out books from the library.  Good luck!

Archived