Starting July 1!!!

LauraLish

I thought cream in my org coffee would be what I missed most, but I'm actually doing fine without it. I have so fallen in love with mushrooms.. And org cherries, wowza .. Delicious!!! Hope everyone is making the transition easily.

I thought cream in my org coffee would be what I missed most, but I'm actually doing fine without it. I have so fallen in love with mushrooms.. And org cherries, wowza .. Delicious!!! Hope everyone is making the transition easily.

Me too on the coffee, I've been having a french press coffee every morning with a pinch of cinnamon and it is just fine. I did have an iced coffee tonight with a little coconut milk in it, but only because I'd opened a can to make a curry. I don't know that I'll go back to putting cream in my coffee. 

Hi everyone, I've started my 2nd whole 30 this month, currently on day 3. The first whole 30 was in January which was summer, this one is winter and I thought would be harder as I tend to eat rice over the winter. It's not too hard so far, I think it's easier if you've done it before but I'm not in the difficult bits yet. I'm already dairy free (thanks to realising it didn't agree with me in January) and I eat primal, but as always I eat too much dark chocolate and paleo treats. I think I'm going to aim for a whole 30 every 3 months.

Archived