Off to a good start

Rusty13

Just had my breakfast of 3 eggs scrambled with water, celery salt, onion powder and pepper and steamed carrots.  I have a black coffee without sugar here in front of me.  Normally take it with cream and sugar so this should be interesting.  Pleasantly surprised to find I am very comfortably full and feel good.  Dont know if my husband is on board or not.  He ate the w30 compliant dinner I made yesterday without complaint.

Breakfast was sweet potato hash.  Came out really good and I am full.  Put in a sweet potato, an onion, a few carrots and some leftover cooked hamburger from last nights dinner and sauteed all it in a mix of coconut oil and EVOO.  Sprinkled on a little poultry seasoning and the tiniest pinch of cloves barely any.  Unusual flavor but it grows on you.  I also had a banana as I am extremely deficient in potassium.  Almost to full to eat it, though after the hash but I thought I really needed it.

Forgot to update last night about dinner it was ground beef with fresh sliced onions, carrots and celery seasoned with garlic, basil and oregano. I also served steamed butternut squash as a side.

Breakfast was a gala apple, a sweet potato and an onion sliced up and sauteed in EVOO.  I seasoned it with cinnamon, allspice, pepper, salt and a pinch of cloves.  Surprisingly enough my husband ate some.  I also had eggs with mine.  He didnt want eggs but at least he had something.

Made a stirfry with ground beef, carrots, onions, celery, broccoli and cauliflower for dinner.  Tons of veggies and very filling.  Breakfast was sweet potato and onion hash with hamburger and lunch was more of the ground beef stirfry.  I also had a celery stalk with nut butter and a couple of prunes while I was cooking breakfast as my blood sugar was low and I was sick after last nights carb flu.

Here are my meals: Two fried eggs with Steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower and I know I am not supposed to but I just HAD to have a little fruit.  Half of a REALLY big navel orange with a little frozen blueberries.  Very, very good!  Lunch was two more eggs and a little hamburger stirfry with tons of carrots, broccoli, bell pepper and onions sauteed in olive oil.  Then I ate the rest of the orange and a few more blueberries and dinner is going to be more of the stirfry.  I feel like I have had a ton of food today and I am not even very hungry but I will eat as it is surely a good time for me to.  Got plenty of exercise like always.  The usual horse husbandry and training chores.  Those guys (my horses) keep me moving, that's for sure!

Just had to edit this!  Oops!  Forgot about the butternut squash I made with dinner.  Out of sweet potatoes but squash is a nice, filling carb.  Looking forward to it, actually.

Archived