Just finished ISWF...starting Monday I think.

bookworm05

I was debating whether to wait until July 1st but I'm pretty excited to get going so I'm hoping to menu plan this weekend and be ready to rock and roll Monday. My main goals are 1) weight loss, 2) develop a healthy relationship with food/satiety signals and 3) hormone balance. A little anxious I won't see the results I want, but hopeful based on everything I've read. Not weighing myself for 30 days will feel like torture. I literally weigh myself 8 times a day. 

What do you guys think? Start Monday or wait until July 1? 

Start Monday.

I ordered the book from Amazon and got it June 10, the day before my parents came to town. I read it while they were here, and while we were all eating and drinking without any cares. But the day after they left was my day 1. I'll give you another saying: strike while the iron is hot!

Since you are excited about doing this, starting on Monday is a good idea. As wxwoman said "strike while the iron is hot".

I'm planning on starting my second whole30 on Monday. I was pretty anxious to start earlier, but I've had a week on birthday celebrations and BBQs so decided to get through all that, do some w30 prep on Sunday and start fresh in Monday.

I did a big bit of shopping this afternoon and have enough stuff to get me through the first few days. Keeping it simple for now until I have the chance to really try some recipes but I'm dying to try the steak rub from the book. 

My problem is definitely going to be incorporating a variety of vegetables. I'm definitely picky in that respect. 

Archived