1 week on AIP - Question on Acidity

Hey all... I just started the Whole30 AIP about a week ago. Im looking for it to help me knock out this 10 year bout of Psoriasis ive been fighting. This year Ive seen it become worse so im really focused on getting to the root cause.

One thing ive noticed after eating meals, meals that have alot of vegetables with my grass fed meats - my stomach is always producing alot of acid after my meal and then it almost always feels like my stomach is empty even though I ate a large steak... I am full however, it just gives off this hollow feeling along with the acidity. Eating fruit helps the feeling go away. 

What do you think that is? and anything to combat it? Signs of Leaky Gut perhaps?

Try digestive enzymes before every meal.  I was having problems with heartburn and someone suggested them.  I took them with each meal until I didn't have it anymore.  I only take it once the heartburn starts back up.  Do you have access to sauerkraut and other fermented veggies like kimchi?  Those help as well.  Of course, kimchi may not be the best if you are doing AIP.   ;)

Archived