getting dizzy during workouts - any advice?

So I started another whole30 this week and with that, I want to start working out again after a 1-1/2 month hiatus. I did yoga this week (vinyasa/flow) with some fast breathing and I felt very dizzy to the point I felt I was going to faint. Anyone experienced this before? I'm trying to keep it low key especially because during this first week my energy has been almost non-existent.

Thanks in advance! 

Do you eat before you exercise?  Do you have naturally low blood pressure?  I found I needed to add salt liberally after I stopped eating processed foods to keep my blood pressure 'up', plus even add a little caffeine with my non-caffeinated morning drink.  My BP is naturally low, though, and any further drop from dietary changes or illness makes me symptomatic.  Even certain times of the month make me more susceptible, although I don't feel like I'm ever going to pass out; just shaky/shocky at its worst.

Fast breathing can do it to anyone at any time.  Hopefully this is just a one time occurrence

Eat some carbs before working out if you can and stay hydrated.

My BP traditionally hovers around 90/60 my entire adulthood without any symptoms.  It hit 85/50 a few months back and I felt horrible.  Some daily sea salt helped, but not immediately (couple of days, I think).  Caffeine, too.  

Didn't see if you are male/female, but hormonal cycle gets me, too.  I think I said that already.

Archived