Eggs, YUCK!!

I really don't like eggs. I have tried them in all the form I can think of and other than baked into a cake or cookies or the like, I don't like the taste of eggs.

I need to find a few good breakfast options that aren't eggy. I am a stay at home mom so I have time to cook, but I don't want to simply substitute regular muffins for paleo muffins because that's not the point of the W30.

Anyone have any ideas for non-egg breakfasts?

I think it really helps to get out of the "breakfast" mindset. The best foods for breakfast are the same foods that are great for other meals. Just pick a meat you like and a couple vegetables you like, add a little fat and enjoy.

That said, if you MUST have "breakfast" foods, lots of people do something like a hash with ground meat and shredded vegtables (sweet potato is particularly good) or compliant sausages with some kind of breakfast friendly veggies (maybe shredded cabbage, sauteed with apple?). Just think about the template and you should be fine. Paleo muffins DO NOT fit the template, so you were right on with that one! 

I love ground turkey with kale and spices for breakfast. Also chicken sausage with peppers And onions. Tom has some good recipes on his site Whole life eating. I rarely have eggs.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite breakfast is 2 chicken apple sausages and a side of sauteed spinach.

Another favorite is dinner leftovers.

My go to emergency breakfast is a can of Wild Planet sardines drained and eaten with a fork. and a handful of raw veggies or a piece of fruit.

Archived