Brands of coconut WATER that are compliant?

• 6 months later...

I have avoided Coconut Water since I started the Whole 30 17 days ago but as my training starts back up for my distance running, I know that I will need to drink CW after to replenish. Is one brand better than another? Should it be just CW or can it be CW with pinapple? Thanks!

I have avoided Coconut Water since I started the Whole 30 17 days ago but as my training starts back up for my distance running, I know that I will need to drink CW after to replenish. Is one brand better than another? Should it be just CW or can it be CW with pinapple? Thanks!

I have yet to find a flavored coconut water that didn't have one or more banned ingredient in it. I usually buy O.N.E. brand and cut these 50/50 with water in the bottles that I carry when I do long runs and/or runs on hot days. 

Good to know. Guess I'll just stick to a banana after my runs for the potassium and wait until the Whole 30 is done before I resume drinking Coconut Water.

Sweet potato would better fit the template than a banana and has almost as much potassium per gram.

Archived