Day 10: Where's that energy I was promised?

I've been doing well...at least I think...for 10 days and I still don't have that "boundless energy" promised in the timeline. I'm not sleeping as well as I would like, which may be contributing, but shouldn't I be sleeping better, too?

Am I doing something wrong? Too many carbs?

Thanks!

Linda

I'm on day 24 and I can't say I'm seeing boundless energy either. But I did eventually notice my sleep improving. I would actually feel tired at night and sleep through til morning, which was weird. It sort of felt like being exhausted even though I didn't do anything. But I think feeling tired and wanting to sleep is how you're supposed to feel. It didn't happen immediately, though.

I just hit my energy infusion! I was *really* dragging badly for awhile but in the past two days, I'm amazed at how even-keel I feel despite two nights in a row of short sleep (due to schedule, not nutrition). I'm on day 15 right now. And for comparison, my husband is still struggling with fatigue and we started on the same day. Everyone is different....stick it out...you'll get there!

When ive done strict paleo in the past about 2 weeks in I felt terrible.,fatigue ,aches cranky etc.I dont think this is a quick fix.10 days is really soon.In the past its taken at least 30 days to feel really good.However its totally worth it

Archived