My W30 June

Terresa

We were away with a group of friends, camping in Manitoba, with no wifi or cell service, when my second W30 ended.  I wasn't going to bother posting a success summary here, since we got home and back to internet access about a week later.  But today I've changed my mind, if only to remind myself of my successes.

I look and feel better.  I've had compliments, especially from my partner, about the positive changes in my body, and about my dedication to my W30 and taking an active roll in my healthcare.  And my partner is loving the compliant breakfasts and dinners too!  Perhaps he'll give W30, or at least Paleo, a shot at some point?

The layer of flab around my abdomen is fading away.  I no longer have the poofy tummy that makes me look several months pregnant.  I have lost another 1" off my rib-cage, 3/4" off my waist, and 1" off my hips, and I've lost another 5 pounds.

​Although my sleep is messed up to due ME, I am sleeping noticeably better, and not needing to sleep as long, but feeling more rested when I get up in the morning.  Instead of 10-12 hours of less than restful sleep and then waking groggy, I'm getting 8-10 hours of sleep and feeling awake when I get up.  Instead of waking up 4-5 times a night, I'm only waking 2-3.  For me, this change is huge and awesome!

I have a fully functioning digestive system!  No sign of the ulcer (May's healing objective); not even indigestion!  And things are regular, if you know what I mean.  Woohoo!  This for the first time since I was in my early teens, believe it or not!

And even my partner has noticed that I have more energy.

Honestly, I feel as though the Hypothyroid symptoms are gone!  This makes it far easier to manage the ME symptoms.  Far easier!

:wub:   (If we had a bouncing smilie, there would be several dancing happily here!)

Archived