Day 12 and just found out I'm pregnant

Today is Whole30 Day 12 for me and I got a positive pregnancy test (yay!!!) this morning. I'm wondering if anyone else got pregnant while doing a Whole30 and if you experienced anything different from the norm with the re-intro of certain foods afterward. Asked another way, will morning sickness mess with my re-intro? I don't have any yet, but I anticipate it coming on fast and furious in the next couple of weeks.

I was only planning on re-introing high quality dairy, white rice, and dark chocolate (well, I was also going to re-intro beer, but that one will have to wait 9 months :D)

Thanks in advance for any advice or personal anecdotes!

Well that might explain the nausea you were suffering with last week ;)

Congrats.

I wish it did. I'm only 3 weeks 5 days today though, so I imagine the nausea is still on the horizon.

Thankfully I think I fixed the nausea I was having by eating more and by eating more starchy veggies. :D

You might want to check out the books "Primal Mom's Look Good Naked" and "Beautiful Babies" 

There are a lot of good resources for Paleo/Real Foods pregnancies on the interwebs.

Congratulations! 

Thanks! I've already purchased Primal Moms Look Good Naked on Amazon. Off to check out Beautiful Babies!

Another great book is the Nourishing Traditions for Baby and Child Care by Sally Fallon. Just exclude the soaked grains and legumes to keep it paleo. That's not just eating advice either, it's everything baby. Her nutrient dense recommendations are fantastic.

Archived