Rapid relief from tendonitis, is this normal?

For the last two years I have struggled with severe post-tip tendonitis.  I am on my tenth day of whole 30.  I read about the impact on inflammation before I started, but I am amazed!  On day six I woke up with no ankle pain.   For the last four days I have been completely pain free.   (I don't think my ankles have been this small since birth.)  I'm not complaining, I am ecstatic.  I actually wore sandals yesterday for the first time in two years.  I just could not imagine six days making that much of a difference.  Has anyone else experienced relief from tendonitis so quickly?

That is encouraging. I have bad tennis elbow (without playing tennis) and chronic problems with my PTT that I almost had surgery for. PT made it better, but it still acts up. One reason I am doing W30 is to hopefully help with my many tendon issues. This AM, I was in the shower and noticed that I did not have that sharp pain in my elbow. It's still sore, but not as painful as before. I am also using Blue Emu on it. I am cautiously optimistic.

Just wanted to report in that my elbow is about 90% better. Amazing. I guess I will have to wait till my W30 is over to see if it was the milk or eggs or something else.

Archived