August 1

ICF-Tracy

Started Primal in August 2010, Paleo January 2011. Still going strong. Want to do an official Whole30 in August to see if I will feel even better. 2012 been messing with IFing and even though I feel fine, I want to feel even better. So I am going back to not skipping breakfast and increasing my carbs through veggies and sweet pots. I have been pretty low carb the past two years. I have about 15 clients that are also joining the Whole30 with me.

I'm looking forward to August 1. Joined the site today and I down loaded the new book to my kindle yesterday. I am currently eating about 80% primal and will continue to do so will Aug 1. Is there anyone out there who would be interested in being a Whole 30 Buddy??? Looking forward to this 30 day challenge/experiment.

Terra

I am really excited that there's an August 1 "start" announcement on the home page of this site! I have been doing a paleo diet for the last three weeks, and I do feel SO much better, but I have not excluded the full list of foods on the Whole 30 program; I plan to do a whole 30 starting August 1, after my upcoming trip to Florence. So to have a group doing it with me is fantastic; I'm so glad to be involved. I'm also glad I've been "leaning into it" by moving in this direction for some weeks now, so it won't feel as difficult. I already have some favorite meals and recipes, and I look forward to expanding those. Go August 1 Team!

Vicki - Deveral is right. I waiting to start so I can get the book read, prepare a meal plan (cause I'm too busy to not be prepared) and educate my family about what I will/will not be eating. Also, I like the idea of doing an official Whole30 challenge with a large group. Waiting to start is not a reason for me to go out and gobble down tons of grains and sugar, I will be making changes slowly over the next couple of weeks. :D

I am waiting till August 1 because I have a group that is going to do it too. Some have been Paleo for awhile and want to take it to the next level and some are new. Plus I wanted to follow along with the websites start date of August 1. I have been Paleo since January 2011. I haven't tried the whole30 before. Meaning including sweet pots, eating before and after workouts. I need to add more veggies too. I think I live on healthy fat and protein and I am pretty low carb.

Two more weeks!

Archived