Whole 30 round 3, 24 hrs to day 1

kel239

Ughhh if you want to remember why you started eating paleo in the first place, just binge on paleo fied desserts for 2 weeks straight and throw some booze in there for fun. Don't really care about the 5 lbs I gained... What sucks is the joint inflammation and neck and back pain. And I'm only 25. I teach athletics for a living and the complete deterioration and lack of coordination definitely gets the message across. Figured I'd make a post to help keep myself on track before and durin my whole 30.

So this time around I'm eliminating:

Pork sausage and bacon ( compliant ) , felt I relied on it way too heavily

Coconut butter

Nut and seed butters

SWYPO desserts ( really )

I think that every time I feel like eating something sugary I will instead get in here and post a helpful reply to someone else. But hopefully these changes will help me. My family is all cooking paleo food now just because they are trying to eat paleo as well so on one hand it's great but on the other I know it's going to suck when they have non whole30 compliant bananas bread and other things I can't eat. It was almost easier when I knew that everything in their kitchen would make me sick haha.

Anyway... I'm not looking forward to the next 14 days... I know those are going to be the hardest. Asides from detoxing from sugar I'm going to be hitting the gym after a two week break and it always like clockwork takes me two weeks tiger back to the level I was. Hopefully I can eliminate some of my unhealthy outlooks about things this go around..... I say that as I feel like I'm gonna pike from all the paleo banana bread I ate earlier and sushi and other bad things.... Ughhhh

I think that every time I feel like eating something sugary I will instead get in here and post a helpful reply to someone else. But hopefully these changes will help me. 

I love this idea!

Archived