Derval

Coconut flour, butter, oil, aminos, vinegar

Ghee

Raw but butters

Organic herbs & spices

.....just whole 30 approved foods?

Kelp noodles

Seaweed salad (acquired taste..)

There's freeze dried fruit that looks interesting but I've never bought it - pretty sure it's no added sugar

I had never even heard of this website but I'm definitely going to buy some coconut aminos from there (maybe some other things, too). Cheaper than Amazon, even including shipping. Thanks!  :D

Be sure to use my referral code in my sig for a discount peaslepuff!

Coconut flour, butter, oil, aminos, vinegar

Ghee

Raw but butters

Organic herbs & spices

.....just whole 30 approved foods?

Kelp noodles

Seaweed salad (acquired taste..)

There's freeze dried fruit that looks interesting but I've never bought it - pretty sure it's no added sugar

I'm post W30 so I'm open to non-complaint suggestions too, but not those brownies, got them once, dangerous!!

I look fwd to trying the raw but(t) butter :lol:

Oh yeah I love the Artisana stuff too, the pecan butter was drool worthy, but more expensive than the Meridian brand I can get here in health food stores, but greater variety...the coconut butter is delcious, dangerously so!

I got some dried cranberries, beef gelatin and a packet of Crio Bru which I'm loving. However I'm not really happy with Iherb :angry: . I was careful just to order food as it doesn't attract tax but someone at Iherb labeled the parcel 'natural products for personal use'. I'd spent the equivalent of $41 and had to pay an extra $20 to get it through customs. It makes it way too expensive to order again which is a pity as I can't find Crio Bru here anywhere. :(

Here, it's if the total order including shipping is more than £18. It's a total pain as, aside from the VAT, there's a £10 handling charge from the PO. I really object to being charged £10 when they won't deliver it but I have to go and pick it up :angry:  BTW I tried to use your code but I'd forgotten I'd ordered before so it was no good. I think I'm now hooked on Crio Bru - it's delicious. I'm wondering if it's going to be worth the money to keep getting it from Iherb as I can't find it anywhere else :wacko:

Hi Derval, the price on Ebay's fairly comparable but it's the postage - it's way more than the actual item :( I'm seriously wondering if I got cacao nibs, roasted them, ground them and brewed them - would they taste similar or would it be a total disaster :unsure:

Okay, I bought my first thing from iHerb! I didn't just get food items. Here's my list:

Coconut oil

Coconut aminos

Coconut sugar

Raw honey

Shea body wash

Bubble bath

Skin cleanser

Lip balm (free sample)

Derval, I used your referral code!

Kirsteen - Maybe ask iHerb if they can label it differently next time? We have similar issues in Australia (often open up all your packets and ruin everything sometimes if the wrong words are used lol) and I've found most retailers are okay with specific labelling, as long as they're being truthful about the contents.

• 9 months later...

Archived