Judy's Log

Judy

Mexican Soup - oh gosh if only I could find it! It is so incredibly yummy and easy. I did browse around the web and there are several that are similar - please google and in the meantime - I will continue looking for what I actually made.... :wacko:

So -- my friend busted me on not posting my food log...so I am going to try to remember everything and post - now I know why people write everything down everyday!

7/30/12

8am

2 eggs

tomatoes

salsa

avocado

noonish

Sub w/out bread -

turkey / ham

lettuce

tomatoes

mustard

a dill pickle (are pickles ok on the whole30?)

4pm

lara bar

6:30 - WOD

8pm

chicken

1/2 sweet potato

7/31/12

8am

2 eggs

salsa

avocado

tomatoes

cucumber

noon

finished left overs -

Salmon

asapargus

prosciutto wrapped peach (these were in slices and grilled, not sure if I said that before?)

5:30 - WOD

7pm

watermelon

- I wasn't very hungry - just didn't feel like eating so I went super easy

tuna - chunk white canned in water - mixed with olives, mustard, S&P, banana peppers, celery

tomato slices

8/1/12

8am

Egg, tomato, cucumbers, salsa, avocado

12:30

Salad - grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato - balsalmic dressing

No WOD tonight - recover night & book club....oh my....what will the food choices be???

Ooh what's the book? My next bookclub is the 16th and we're reading "The Art of Fielding" but I am stuck in "Under the Dome" by Stephen King, so addicitive, nearly finished though...all 680 pages!

pickles are ok but check the ingredients - I haven't found any here without sugar... I know there is a U.S brand that is ok but I can't remember the name, something like boobies, but obviously not that! :lol:

Archived