Day 19...low energy...low inspiration

Hi all,

Just checking in to get some opinions. I'm on Day 19 and I've had lower energy levels than before I started the program, for the past few days. I went from feeling amazing during the first two week to feeling like utter crap. I'll be honest: I've had some bumps in the road. Day 11 was 4th of July and while, I was able to resist cookies, cakes and hot dog buns, I did have a glass of white wine. Also, I've had an Ezekiel bread, peanut butter and banana sandwich for dinner twice since I started. My toddler was sick and it was all I could muster. Excuses, excuses.

All in all, I think I've done well for someone who has an extremely hectic schedule and a history of eating disorders. I'm mainly concerned about the low enery and the psychological component of my "cheats." Any recommendations to start over completely?

Sorry you afent feeling well! ! I know when ive done strict paleo 2to 3 weeks in Ive had the low carb flu.Tired,achy cranky .It sounds like you are making good progress.When you are ready at some point it is probably a good idea to do a complete whole 30 w no cheats

Hi Jean,

If you've cheated, especially with a grain (the Ezekiel bread), I would definitely start over. It's important that you really clear this stuff out for a full thirty days. Maybe you're feeling bad because you've caught the bug that your kid had?

Archived