Where in Ireland can i find Whole30 compliant stock/bouillon?

I'm aware this has been asked a billion times, but I need pre-made stock or bouillon in Ireland/UK. I'd cook my own but carcasses freak me out - yes i'm aware i'm pathetic. 

I looked in my local health stores and the brands they had were Kallo, Marigold, oxo, and knorr. If they don't contain grains they seem to contain glucose syrup or yeast extract, and the rest contain hydrolized stuff. Even the organic Kallo cubes have these ingredients.

Also i'm too poor to afford a big enough pot if i do attempt to make it while screaming in fear!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Yeah but they're useless. They mostly sell clothes! I have a medium sized crockpot if that's any good? I could probably bear making my own stock if I could get my boyfriend do deconstruct the skeleton, so it doesn't look like a dead animal to me. :-P also I think I found a whole30 compliant stock. Its Knorr Simply Stock and its not hard to find over here!

I don't know if you have Waitrose stores. They do packets of liquid stock in their Cook's Ingredients range, the fish stock is no good it contains wine but I've used the chicken and beef stock. Also Knorr do packets of liquid stock. I get mine in Asda or Tesco. Again check the ingredients but the chicken one I've got is fine.

Marigold apparantly do an organic boullion cube that is marked dairy free and gluten free. I haven't seen it but I think Derval got some in Ireland and the ingredients in that one were ok. Good luck, though I agree that nothing tastes as good as homemade bone broth but these should keep you going while you work up to it. :)

Archived