Day 15, headaches.

I am on day 15, I was already primal with the addition of one portion a day of gluten free oats and I ate fermented dairy and used whey protein and aminos. As I was already grain, legume and sugar free, I am surprised to be getting dull headaches after so long. My energy levels are good, better than they were and I have had a very high volume training week. Anyone else getting headaches at this stage??

Thanks Juzbo , they aren't bad, just a dull ache. I haven't given up coffee, I thought it was compliant??? Hope so, it's my favourite thing in the world though I have reduced it to mornings only or pre workout. Hopefully it's a sign that my hormones are changing , I have been delighted with my training, I was so worried it would suffer but it hasn't : )

Yes, coffee is compliant... I struggle to complete whole30s when I have it as it seems to mess up my blood sugar, so in a bid to complete my whole 30 which I have had a number of goes at since June I am doing this one coffee free. My first whole30 I had concrete legs running until day 12, you are doing great!

I was just reading in the 'can I have ....' Thread that someone like me , who is truly coffee addicted SHOULD give it up for thirty days but this time I have such a stressful training month as I have a difficult karate grading coming up, that I don't want to put myself under any more pressure. Once it's over, I will reduce to one cup per day. I hope to carry on past the thirty days. I had dinner at my in laws on day 7 and she told me the salad dressing was balsamic vinegar and olive oil but remembered after I had eaten it that she used a Caesar dressing too. That's means an extra 7 days for me. I don't mind. I am not craving anything thankfully : ))

There was sugar in it and other unpronounceable ingredients. It isn't a product I would buy but I don't mind carrying on anyway. I am actually enjoying the simplicity and discipline of it. I am one of those people who, when given an inch, takes a mile! Bad habits where beginning to creep back into my everyday primal diet and my fat loss had stalled.

Right around day 14 or 15, I had a really bad day with headaches all day long, and a sore, tired body.  It really felt like a really bad hangover.  It lasted the entire day (A Saturday) and basically ruined the day for me.  The next day I was much better, and then another 5ish days later, I had another day where I felt like this.  Again, the next day I felt better (not 100%, but better)  Eventually it all passed and all of the really positive feelings and effects took hold....so just try your best to stick through it, you'll feel better before you know it.

Thank you! I am determined to see it through. Just made a gigantic pot of chocolate chilli from the Well Fed book. I think I messed up some of the quantities converting it to UK measurements and it would blow the top of your head off! My husband will LOVE it. Day 17, no headache today and energy levels are great : ))

Archived