What does your day look like?

KellyPete

Hi everyone! Happy Whole30!

I was wondering if anyone wants to post their daily meals here? I don't want anyone to feel like they have to compare meals (remember, it's not about ANYONE but yourself!), but I could definitely use some ideas/encouragement/advice on my daily meals. And if we're able to help each other "tweak" our meals for the better, why not?!

Here's my Day 3:

M1 - baked eggs (an egg cracked into a muffin tin w/ a bit of chicken and green onions), fruit w/ cashews and coconut flakes

M2 - a bit of chicken breast w/ coconut oil, about 1/2 cup of leftover eggplant and cabbage curry, carrot strips, and a hard-boiled egg

M3 - grilled pork chop, sweet potato hash w/ mushrooms and olives, 1/2 apple, carrot strips

I also had a pear and some almonds as a snack this afternoon. 

I am definitely feeling the "carb flu." I almost left work early today because I felt so bad. And I have brain fog like never before. I've found myself doing a lot of "what did I walk in here for?" the last two days. Hopefully that will subside soon.  :huh: 

Check out the "whole 30 log" section of the forum - there's heaps of people posting their daily food/feelings etc

I use that section to keep track of my own experiences so I can look back and see what I felt or went through. It'll be good too for reintro to monitor reactions to food

Hi everyone! Happy Whole30!

I was wondering if anyone wants to post their daily meals here? I don't want anyone to feel like they have to compare meals (remember, it's not about ANYONE but yourself!), but I could definitely use some ideas/encouragement/advice on my daily meals. And if we're able to help each other "tweak" our meals for the better, why not?!

Here's my Day 3:

M1 - baked eggs (an egg cracked into a muffin tin w/ a bit of chicken and green onions), fruit w/ cashews and coconut flakes

M2 - a bit of chicken breast w/ coconut oil, about 1/2 cup of leftover eggplant and cabbage curry, carrot strips, and a hard-boiled egg

M3 - grilled pork chop, sweet potato hash w/ mushrooms and olives, 1/2 apple, carrot strips

I also had a pear and some almonds as a snack this afternoon. 

Welcome!  Your meals look great.

- Maybe up the vegetables a bit in M1: aim for 1-2 cups of vegetables per meal.  

- Try to make your snacks a 'mini-meal,' including a protein and fat.  Nuts are considered a healthy fat on Whole30.

I have completed a Whol30 back in May/June, and I stay pretty close to the template.  My vegetables at breakfast change day to day, but here is whats on the menu today:

M1: 2 eggs over hard, sauteed eggplant, 1/2c guacamole.

M2: leftovers : chicken breast, sauteed eggplant/tomatoes, banana.

M3: sausage stirfry.

I'm trying to stay close to the template, too.  My day:

M1 - 2 hb eggs, sauteed greens/cabbage, sw potato with coconut butter

M2 - tuna salad with avocado, celery, scallion, fennel, dill, cashews, raisins with carrots, celery and cucumber to dip

M3 - basil pesto zoodles with chicken sausage and olives, spinach salad

Archived