Christina Cowell Posted August 10, 2013 Share Posted August 10, 2013 So, I have a favourite drink: half a squeezed lemon in sparkling water. Yesterday I looked at a new sparkling mineral water that that I'd purchased and in the list of minerals there's SULFITES! WHAT?! Then I went online and read that there's really sulfites in most bottled water and in a lot of tap water too... Has anyone else heard of this? Do I need to be concerned or are those some sort of "natural" sulfites?? Grouch. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.