Dinner Party

stephie

I went to a dinner party tonight to peoples home who i didnt know, i was my husbands guest, so i couldnt ask for anything special.  there wasnt much for me to eat but i managed to have salmon and roast beef that both should be compliant but the only vegetable was a already dressed salad - it had feta cheese in it and mandarin oranges (not fresh) which i pushed to the side but i am concerned about the dressing and that there was cheese in there.  what does this mean for my 30 days?  do i start over?  i am on day 14 and have done great so far.  thanks

Can you find out what was in the dressing?

If you didn't eat any cheese, you may be ok if the dressing was also compliant...

You are always entitled to ask for something specific! At least ask what ingredients are so you can avoid something that bothers you. You put what you want in your mouth, not what others tell you - if you had a severe allergy to an ingredient, you'd say so, whether or not the people feeding you were friends or total strangers. I think of this the same - it's my body, my health, and my choice. :) don't feel bad!

These days, I think most people have an issue with something - I always ask (even friends I've known for years) if they have any requirements I need to cater for....

Archived