Tiger Blood

agraves

15 days in and I am discouraged, having trouble finding the "tiger blood".  Could it be that because I was not having any significant issues before (with sleep, acne, brain fog, GI, etc) that I am looking for something unrealistic?  I have learned a lot so far, but am needing motivation to keep going.  Instead of feeling the "magic", I am physically tired and honestly just tired of thinking about food so much. I don't plan on quitting, but really would like to enjoy the next 2 weeks a bit more.  Any thoughts?

I'm with you on this one. I was extremely tired the first 10 days now I just feel the same as before. I am keeping on but I can tell you the last time I did a W30 in January, I didn't feel super great until almost day 30. I didn't really have Tiger Blood per say but I had better mental clarity, amazing GI, and people reported me as 'glowing' and 'free spirited'. I felt a lot better mentally but I wasn't exactly bouncing off the walls either. Can't wait to get that feeling again! 14 more days !!

Archived