Exhausted. Explosive you-know-what

Martha S.

It's Day 5 and I'm dragging. Wondering why I'm doing this. And yesterday I could hardly leave the house because of explosive you-know-what (um, bowel issues). Am really missing my coffee, but am doing well eating what I should. Just hope that by the end of the week I feel better. Am determined to hang in there.

Had the same problem in both areas. I was dragging until at least day 8. Every person is different but the energy I got eventually is wonderful. When I work out now I feel like I could just go on and on. Have never felt that before. I got out of bed in the morning and my feet and knees did not hurt like they used to. It is totally worth it. Hang in there!!! Taking a digestive enzyme really helped with the other issue.

Do you know what you ate that caused it? Usually it's something you haven't eaten before or in this quantity. For me, it's usually leafy greens. I can handle a bit, but not 2-3 meals a day. There are also some vegetables that can cause problems, even cooked.

Hang in there, remember to keep a food log so you can see what it could be. Digestive enzymes are also very helpful.

Archived