Weak and nauseous!

Hey all!

This afternoon I hit a wall of nausea and weakness, like you feel when you haven't eaten in days.

To eat today-

Breakfast

Two eggs, banana, half cup of coconut milk

Snacks

Six or seven almonds including cashews

Lunch

Three lamb pieces with sweet potato sides.

Banana mid afternoon and then wham! This wall just hit me.

Is it cause I haven't had enough fats? Or something else?

And if it is.....

Any good tips for including fats in meals?

Thanks all!

I'd say its lack I protein, fat and vegies!

For breakfast, try as many eggs as you can hold in your hand (probably 3-4) or have 2 plus another protein. You should also aim for 2-3 cups of vegies.

You didn't include any fat with lunch - the lamb would have had some, but its likely you'd need some more.

If you need to snack, aim for a mini meal of protein/fat/vegies. If you increase your portions and stick to the template you'll probably find extras wont be necessary!

As for including fat, that's easy! Make some mayo, include half an avo, cook dishes (like curry) with coconut milk or have coffee with it in, have coconut or olives :)

Yes. To both questions. You need to find what works for you and the best way to do that is by experimenting. Start by adding more protein, fat and veggies to a meal. You may find you don't need a snack if you do that. But, if you do feel like you need a snack, grab some protein, fat and veggies! Skip the banana, or at the very least, have a serving of protein and fat with it.

Tinky, I too had problems early on eating full meals. You can eat 4-5 smaller meals until you get used to the larger meals. I would ditch the bananas as they are high glycemic and can cause sugar problems. You should be eating more veggies too.

Archived