Pacycheek's Whole? 8/18/13

Pacycheeks366

Winding up my first day. I think I did pretty well. 3 meals, a couple of snacks

Meal 1:  chicken and red pepper sausage diced with green onions, red onions and red bell peppers topped with an over easy egg...the whole mess cooked in some ghee.

Meal 2: 3 salmon cakes from the Practical Paleo recipe (I make them smaller than the recipe says). I topped those with avocado and had more red peppers.

Meal 3: Baked chicken leg with broccoli 

Snacks were pistachios and dried apples.

It's going to take me a bit to work out food amounts...I'm working with limited stomach real estate due to weight loss surgery.

I filled out the Self-Evaluation sheet as suggested in my Day 0 email. I hit two of the three goals I set for myself....definite room for improvement there.

I'm feeling pretty good, despite this being the first day of a visit from my Aunt too. I made a conscious effort not to be a cranky butt. We'll see how tomorrow goes...I'm watching two extra children (both girls egads!) and I've got a bunch of things to do at the kids' school to help with the ramp up to their first day. All prayers, finger crossing and goat sacrifices are greatly appreciated.

Great first day! One note...if you need a snack try to make it a mini meal that fits the meal template: protein, veg, and fat. Keep fruit to your meals only if you can. You probably could have added some fat to your meal 3 as well.

You can do this! One meal at a time!

Archived