Tapatalk

Strictly Paleo...ish!

Noticed posts are not displaying nice when accessing the forum through Tapatalk (iPhone).

I've seen three issues:

1)

Quotes are not being displayed as quotes...

(ie there's no box/background that separate the quote from the response message, making it really hard to see where the quote ends and the response starts (+ if you manage to figure out its a quoted message at all...)

2)

The line breaks made when writing a post through Tapatalk are not displayed as line breaks in the post (no matter if reading it through Tapatalk or a browser on a PC).

It's just one long line.

3)

You get an error message when you try to edit one of your own posts through Tapatalk.

I've checked other forums, and there it works great so I guess it has to do with your implementation of The forum or Tapatalk plugin?

Cheers!

//Peter

Hmmm....the post above pretty much proves #2.

I used Tapatalk for writing it, and all the line breaks are obviously gone.

Now I'm writing through a browser, so I paste the above post in here as we'll, so that it's readable:

-----------------

Noticed posts are not displaying nice when accessing the forum through Tapatalk (iPhone).

I've seen three issues:

1)

Quotes are not being displayed as quotes...

(ie there's no box/background that separate the quote from the response message, making it really hard to see where the quote ends and the response starts (+ if you manage to figure out its a quoted message at all...)

2)

The line breaks made when writing a post through Tapatalk are not displayed as line breaks in the post (no matter if reading it through Tapatalk or a browser on a PC).

It's just one long line.

3)

You get an error message when you try to edit one of your own posts through Tapatalk.

I've checked other forums, and there it works great so I guess it has to do with your implementation of The forum or Tapatalk plugin?

Cheers!

//Peter

------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Archived