Newbie. Starting today July 15th

neenee5820

I am starting the 30 day challenge today. I am 41 I have lots of food allergies and Im tired of never feeling good after I eat and being so sluggish all the time. I am also hoping to lose weight and just feel better! So, I am willing to try it! I hope I can make it all 30 days!! I will be really proud if I do. Any tips are always appreciated! Especially tips for snacks, easy meals and food prep. :) Im sure I will learn alot surfing thru this site.

Hi neenee,

YOU CAN DO THIS!!! I finished my first Whole30 last Monday and am getting ready to start another. I think you'll find that you really do end up feeling better and that you can eat wonderful delicious food while eating this way. It's a great way to really learn about your body and also change your relationship with food (it's done that for me).

You might want to check out the Whole30 Log for some great ideas as well as considering logging yourself.

Best wishes!

Today is day three and it is going well. No real problems yet. hard to guage if im eating too much or too little, but I think im doing ok. No real side affects yet. Snacking here and there on carrot sticks, but havent really been hungry between meals. How is it going for you, Susan.

I am wondering how to make mayo without a nut oil. I have a peanut allergy and dont know if i would react to the recipe given.

Archived