not hungry

ltlfroggie

Day 22 here...going great except that I am getting less and less hungry.  I am re-reading ISWF now, so this may be in there somewhere but know I'll get a quicker response there.

Now that my body is mostly likely giving the right "cues" to my brain...do I wait until I'm hungry to eat?  I had Meal 1 at 7am (4 scrambled eggs in coconut oil, 1 baked sweet potato with ghee and cinnamon).  It is now 12:30pm and I have absolutely no interest in eating.  I don't want to go too long though either.

Thoughts?

I have experienced similar symptoms during the late phases of my W30's.  I find that although I rarely feel hungry, my body gives me other cues to signal that it's time to eat.  I usually feel a slight drop in my energy level and if I don't eat then, I will develop a headache which quickly goes away after eating.  It's all about finding what works for you in relation to the timing of meals too.  I tend to eat a later and larger breakfast most mornings (between 9 and 10) so I'm not usually hungry until mid-afternoon.  Lunch is usually a mini-meal since I tend to work out anywhere between 4 and 6 and then I follow up my workouts with a post workout meal.  I then usually have a larger dinner between 7 and 8pm so that I have a few hours to let things settle before heading to bed between 11 and 12.  

That is my other issue...I work out at 6:30pm but like to be in bed by 9:30!  Doesn't allow me much time to eat dinner/post WO meal before having my few hours before bed...actually none!  I sleep fine though so perhaps it isn't affecting me as much as it could.

Archived