Event where no outside food is allowed

NineDogCircus

In late September, I have to travel for a family business weekend.  On Saturday, we will be in meetings all day and then go straight to an outing.  I was told that the site for the outing will be serving pizza (regular and gluten free), that this is the only food they have, and they do not allow any outside food.

I will be done with my Whole30 on September 10, but things have been going so well, I do not plan on ruining all the progress I've made with pizza (even if it gluten free)!!  Besides stopping and getting a salad on the way and eating it in the car, does anyone have any other suggestions about how to handle this situation?  I'm afraid that if I don't eat beforehand, the temptation of pizza (when hungry) might be too irresistible.

Thanks.

We have a trampoline park that also usually says no outside food (as well as a bunch of other places that frequently have birthday parties), but when I called and let them know the list of my son's allergies, they let me bring food for him.  I wouldn't bother to sneak it in.  I'd just bring it in and if asked, explain that you don't eat (insert list here). 

Archived