Day 1 on Whole 30 sept 2

Chersmin

Hi all, thx for support. I do feel hungry think I eat too small portions. Hard not to weigh in lol.

Yes, but only 28 more days now!

Good luck to you all!

For breakfast I eat egg and vegetable soup and coconut oil. Soup is cooked night before.

Look forward to next day.!

Hi all, thx for support. I do feel hungry think I eat too small portions. Hard not to weigh in lol.

Good luck to you all!

For breakfast I eat egg and vegetable soup and coconut oil. Soup is cooked night before.

I started Sept 2 also, and so did my DH.  It's a lot easier for me than for him because I've already been doing the "Primal Blueprint" thing for a couple of months.  He's not complaining about the food, because I made some delectable things (she said humbly).  It's the diet soda that's killing him. He just can't imagine drinking plain water!

Good luck to you all!

Chersmin, you shouldn't be feeling hungry!! If you are, increase your portion sizes - maybe stick to the upper limit of the template for a day or two and see how you feel.

you mentioned "egg" for breakfast - how many are you having? a serve of eggs should be as many as you can hold in your hand. you'll probably find this is 3-4 :)

Hi, seven days completed and I have slept so good and just love My real food. I did carch a cold so no exercise and had been tired in the afternoon and felt like going to bed early. Hope this is just being a phase and that My energy Will go up. Good luck to you all.

Archived