Ok, so I just purchased ISWF (it's in the mail). Do I need anything else?

risforraquel

The Well Fed Cookbook is a great partner to It Starts With Food. I have made many of the recipes and have been really enjoying them from the cookbook - it's also just written very well and is very down to earth. 

I have a list that is called Pantry Shopping list and it's either for Whole30 or is basic paleo but that helped me make sure I was buying the spices and things I needed to make good stuff. I will try to post the link here later. Another suggestion is to try to find one or two "mentors" who you can connect with often (like daily, esp in the beginning) so they can guide you and give you ideas about meal prep, what to buy, and how they were feeling at the same point you are at. That has helped me a lot - I am in a closed FB group and many of the people in there live in my town so I know them and they did Whole 30 before me so I got a lot of support from them. 

Thanks for your advice libbymajewski. I noticed a lot of people on here have also purchased the well fed cookbook. I just learned about the whole90 through Instagram last week & I don't know anyone (personally) who has tried it or anyone who's even heard of it.

So far, is forum is great help. I can't wait till my book comes in, I'm excited about changing my eating habits for myself & my daughter!

I've been following Paleo on the advice of my allergist. Before I was a vegetarian. Searching for nutrition solution to Psoriatic Arthritis and IBS. The newsletter has been a fantastic aid to Whole30. After Bible reading, I go to the newsletter. It really helps bring focus and motivation for the day!

Archived