Anyone else find themselves eating less?

rollo

no, i'm def eating a lot of veggies

i don't really snack.  (1 day i may have had 3 grapes, and another day a couple of baby carrots, but other than that, no).

i guess i just don't find myself ravenous so i eat - smaller amount than i was that first week of W30 - and i'm done.

I'm having the same experience- I'm in week 2, and I am just not that hungry. I have to force myself to eat even the smallest meals, even after exercise.  Last night after a 5 mile run I ate 1 really small piece of chicken, maybe five bites of sweet potato, and 3-4 pieces of broccoli.  I just couldn't do it.  It was bizarre.  I wasn't hungry before bed, either, but woke up RAVENOUS with a headache this morning.  I hope the blood sugar evens itself out... because this is weird!  I normally have a voracious appetite.

I think it will even out, I found myself having to force feed a little bit in the beginning. My hunger signals were so messed up from SAD eating, sugar and snacking. Now I eat more than ever, mostly huge portion of veggies that i never would have thought possible. And now I skip snacking and hungry by the next meal,

Archived