Starting on 23rd but have a question :3

Amanda Ellis

I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to plan a day and announce it! I've already been eating pretty compliantly without knowing so the switch won't be as hard hopefully. However I predict some problems in the food department, I have this weird health anxiety and OCD thoughts about my stomach.

The main problem would be eating enough, I'm -normally- under 1000calories a day (bulk of which comes from coconut milk). I never eat till I'm full as it scares me, but I still manage to have energy and sleep well. I just wanted to know what would be some options/fixes to make it healthier for me when I go on the plan or is it fine as is?

I'm no expert, but that doesn't seem like enough calories at all. And if you are getting the bulk of those calories from coconut milk, then you are probably missing out on a lot of the nutrients found in veggies and protein. You are really going to have to plan out your meals and be prepared. If you are concerned about eating until you are full, plan to eat more frequent, smaller meals. But it seems that you should add some variety in there for sure! Good luck!

Archived