Nightmares anyone? (not silly food dreams...)

Marieke

I am on a successful day 7 of Whole?(at least 30) and had nightmares last night like I used to have in times of terrible depression.  Has anyone experienced this in relation to this food regime?

My 'Kill All Things' was late - had it yesterday, day 6.  The really tired is upon me.  Everything else seems normal and predictable.  The dream thing is terrifying.  Hopefully not related at all but must ask.  Unbearable.  Obviously reluctant to fall into bed tonight...

this can be related to serotonin levels - things should settle down as your body adjusts. I'd suggest having a small baked sweet potato with some ghee or oil shortly before going to bed - see if this makes any difference. Try to avoid having a bit hit of "sugar bombs", like dates, dried fruit and such, late at night. You may also want to try having a little bit of starchy veg at each meal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Good thread. Thanks for all the advise. After waking this morning, I told my husband about all the strange and scary dreams I've been having. I've done Whole30s before and don't remember having bad dreams like this.

Archived