Mely's New Whole 30 Journey

MELYMOM

Day 19, still  going strong.  I like the fact that sugar is not in my system, and it is not ruling my cravings. 

Yesterdays meals

left over chicken/streak fajita with zuchini

coffee 1/2 the amount of coconut milk

adelle sausage, tomatoe, salad with little paleo mayo (It does not takes good this time, need to try light EVO)

fresh smoked salmon, sweet potatoe with little coconut butter string beans, baby carrots sauteed with garlic in olive oil

1/4 cup frozen cherries with 2 T coconut milk

Today I am going to make a breakfast frittata for the week,and cook up some chicken breasts for work.

Day 19, still  going strong.  I like the fact that sugar is not in my system, and it is not ruling my cravings. 

Yesterdays meals

left over chicken/streak fajita with zuchini

coffee 1/2 the amount of coconut milk

adelle sausage, tomatoe, salad with little paleo mayo (It does not takes good this time, need to try light EVO)

fresh smoked salmon, sweet potatoe with little coconut butter string beans, baby carrots sauteed with garlic in olive oil

1/4 cup frozen cherries with 2 T coconut milk

Today I am going to make a breakfast frittata for the week,and cook up some chicken breasts for work.

Hey MM,

How's it going? Just checking in with you.

I'm with you on cutting out nuts and plan to not purchase any more nuts during my Whole 30. They are just too easy to over eat.

The scale is a big liar, so forget it. Like you said, it may take some time to shift your way of thinking, but seriously, just don't weigh yourself!:P

I hope you are ok - what happened that you needed stitches?

Keep on keeping on!

Archived