Sugar Crash?

So, I ate an orange about two hours after lunch (I know, I know, but it was that or go to the store and buy cookies) and about 45 minutes later I completely crashed. Could a single orange cause that? I mean, I guess so, since it happened, but is that normal? I'm on day 17 and up to today I've been eating my fruit with/right at the end of a meal and just one piece a day. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to any type of sugar now since I've never had sugar issues before? I wonder what this will mean for the reintro phase. I've never gone this long with my only source of sugar being fruit.

That's possible. I looked over what I ate for breakfast and lunch and I didn't have near the amount of fat I've been normally eating. I also started back working out yesterday and while I didn't exercise today, I suppose it could be a general more activity = needing to eat more. The sugar crash was just my first thought because it was more than just feeling week, I couldn't keep my eyes open and slept for over an hour. Normally, I've only felt this way after downing a whole box of cookies or bag of chips or something equally nasty for me.

Archived