Where to get info on what to eat on Whole30 program

stillbelieving

Hi I just got started on Whole30 yesterday.  I love the emails for the motivation which I definitely need, but where do you get the information on what to eat?  Do I need to buy the book? Or is there a link I need to click on daily to see about food choices?

Would appreciate words to guide me in the right direction. 

I am doing this to turn around my health. I have a messed up HPA axis that needs to be stabilized and I need to lose about 25 lbs, so thought this was the way to go.

Look forward to getting to know others,

Stillbelieving - I am going to get healthy

I can't do handy links as I'm posting from my phone, but on the Whole9 website there's a downloadable shopping list & meal templates & all you need to get going. If you're in the market for books, then "It Starts With Food" is the Whole30 guide, if you like, & a popular cookbook to get is "Well Fed" (all but one recipe is compliant - & "Well Fed 2" is out soon, which i understand will be 100% compliant) :)

Hi--

I would also really recommend Melissa Joulwan's book 'Well Fed' as a great purchase.  It was $20 on Amazon and I think the kindle/digital version was less than that.  All the recipes but one (a dessert) are Whole30 approved and I actually love the book setup.  Melissa tells you how to pre-prep stuff on the weekend for speedy weeknight dinners and gives lots of mix and match options.  She also has a ton of what I would consider stir-fries, but not just Asian flavors-- French, Greek, American, Middle-Eastern... tons of variety.

DC

Archived