Trouble shooting

Biminilady

Sure...here is my good for past 4 days..... Today:banana , coconut shreds and almond butter for breakfast...baked chicken 1/2 avocado, 1/2 sweet potato ... apple for lunch...chicken , olives , greens salad w/ oil and vinager...4 spoons of flacked coconut for dinner.....Yesterday: 3 eggs scrambled with coconut oil... Kiwi for breakfast.....sardines .. Broccoli.. Cauliflower in tomato sauce ..olives for lunch...cashews , green salad with above dressing chicken and 7oz of coconut milk...Weds: 3 scrambled eggs, onion , kale, spinach...lunch... Chicken, olives,strawberries .. Dinner raspberries , carrots, chicken, prunes...Tuesday :3 eggs, sweet potato , coconut oil... Lunch... Chicken , anchovies,1 avocado... Dinner...steak, yams...prunes,7oz coconut milk... Any thoughts??

Besides the above, I wonder if coconut could be a problem for you?

Also, do you have a copy of the meal template? Some of your meals are missing veggies: aim for at least 1-2 cups of vegetables per meal. Don't let fruit push veggies off your plate.

And your breakfast today also had no protein: be sure to get 1-2 palm-sized servings per meal.

I have been on no carb diets for so long --- Years-- that coconut , sweet potato , any fruit are so new to me again... I will take your suggestion and lay off the coconut and bulk up on veggies... Thank you all for your feedback!

Coconut is a fat source - if you're going to cut the coconut, make sure to replace it with a different fat!

Archived